Business After Hours Sponsor
Business After Hours is an opportunity for the sponsor to showcase their facility, thank their customers and promote their products and services. It is an informal reception that mixes business with pleasure and an opportunity for participants to network and get acquainted.
Due to the success of our Business After Hours events, a member has the opportunity to schedule a particular month every other year. The Chamber also reserves the right to cancel the event if all necessary information materials are not received sixty (60) days prior to the date of the event.
- Complete sponsor request application
- $350 sponsor fee is required - invoiced after the event
- Provide camera ready logo and information for invitation
- Provide meeting space and refreshments
- Sponsors are strongly encouraged to use Chamber member vendors for food & beverages
- Invite staff
- Provide a table and two chairs at the entrance to Business After Hours location
- Prepare and distribute invitations
- Receive and record reservations and inform sponsor of final count (average attendance produced from Chamber list - 100 people)
- Publicize the event in Chamber publications
- Provide press release
- Provide Chamber welcome signs at event
- Assist in greeting your guests
- Provide name tags and reception table staffing
- To enhance participation you should send separate invitations to your company mailing list (i.e. bankers, insurance brokers, customers, potential customers and vendors)
- Alcoholic beverages are acceptable and historically attract larger crowds.
- Cash bar requires a liquor license. License is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages do not require a liquor license.
- Traditionally Thursday evenings have proven to have the best attendance, however, another weekday may be considered.
If you would like more information, please contact the Chamber at 269-932-4042.